Since the year of 2013, the Ministry of Hajj and Umra has sent all agents requesting that for any Syrian or Iraqi pilgrimage who wish to perform Umra, we (Umra Providers) MUST apply for a permit from the Ministry of Hajj through our Umra Providers in Saudi Arabia.

The Ministry has the sole right to accept or reject any permit. Once an approval is issued by the Ministry, the regular Umra visa process take effect.

If you are a Syrian or Iraqi with a Canadian permanent residency status in Canada, we highly recommend that you apply a little earlier so that we can apply for the permit for you and still process your visa on time.